We often get asked ‘what could a virtual assistant actually do for me’?
The opportunities are endless when you have an experienced and capable VA working with you. If you picture your To Do List, that’s what we can tackle for you.
The ‘day in the life’ of a Bay Tree VA is never dull and no two days are ever the same – that’s one of the reasons we love what we do. Also, we don’t just work remotely but will work on-site and accompany clients to meetings and events. This expands what we can get involved with to add real value to our clients. So, as a snapshot of what we’ve been asked to do:
- Organise roadshow of medical consultation events, sourcing venues and co-ordinating attendee invitations
- Take formal notes during a staff grievance hearing
- Arrange tickets for Queen’s Club Tennis Championships
- Secure limited edition passes for Burleigh Horse Trials
- Co-ordinate sales visit to the USA by scheduling meetings, making hotel and travel bookings
- Source a film maker and project manage a new website
- Have 7 am updates with an ‘early bird’ client so he can delegate tasks and feel organised for the day ahead
- Research and arrange ferry, route and accommodation for family holiday.
All our Bay Tree VAs have organising and coordinating genes – that’s why they are in the team! What could we do to make your life easier?
As featured in the Suffolk Director magazine – Summer/Autumn 19 edition – https://www.suffolkdirector.com/digital-latest-issue
Managing Director – Bay Tree VA